[Metastockusers] Applying Template

I have MetaStock 8.

I am trying to apply a saved template to a new chart and am having
problems in my 2nd window where I place indicators.

In my top window I have the price with an Expert.

In my second window I copied the price from the top window into the
second window and also include a Moving Average. I then save the
template.

It seems when I save the template and then apply the template
to another Symbol, that the actual "price of of the old chart",  is
saved and applied to the new chart in the 2nd window. What I really
want is the new chart to have the Price from the top window to also
be put in the second window.

I know how to manually add this price and indicator to the 2nd
window. However, I really want to use this as a template for other
charts.

Can someone help?

TIA,

larryTAKEOUT@xxxxxxxxxx