[Metastockusers] Problem printing Expert System Test code in MS 8

I have MetaStock 8. I am able to print the source code for the
Indicator Builder, Explorer and Expert.

However, when I am in Expert System Test, I highlight my System Test
that I created and also try to print to my PDF and all I get is a
file called "about blank".

How can I print my source code for my Expert System Test?

Thanks much,

larryTAKEOUT@xxxxxxxxxx