[Metastockusers] Re: Arms Index (TRIN)

My freeware International Index Downloader v3.5 downloads historical
NYSE TRIN data from Yahoo, ready for import into MetaStock via The
Downloader.

Download from
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#downloads
"Index d/l v3.5" link.  May not work in Win XP.

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cbfrish" <cbfrish@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm trying to construct the Arms Index (TRIN) in Metastock, using
> the instructions that come in Metastock. The problem I have is that
> I use MSFeed to download data from Yahoo (because it's free!!).  I
> don't know what the Yahoo download symbols are (if they exist) for
> the daily advancing and declining issues and advance and decline
> volude.
>
> Can anybody help? Is this information available for download on
> Yahoo and, if so, what are the symbols to download?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/zMEolB/TM