Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] system tester limitations

If you're confident with MS Access, and with
linking Excel to MS Access databases, you will find that the tester results are
stored in tables in an Access database in the Metastock program directory.

You will need to work out the normalised
data linkages to find what you want. I did it a year or two back, but lost
all my notes in a disk crash, so can't help you much further. From memory there
was a table with a record per optimisation, a table with a record per stock and
another table with a record per test. Link them all together with Excel and MS
Query, or with MS Access code and have fun.

Peter

<BLOCKQUOTE