Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] system tester limitations

Thank you everyone for your replies but, I am still
not able to get a copy to the clipboard.

I have run one test across some 100 stocks, some
are winners and some are losers as the top bargraph shows. However, I would like
to know the net overall gain/loss of this test on all 100 stocks. Hence my need
to copy it to excel,
I have attached a snapshot of the report I am
wanting to copy into excel.

When I right click on this report with only one
line selected, my choices are "view or discard". (no option to
copy).
when I right click on this report with all lines
selected, the only choice I am given is "discard" (again no option to
copy).

I am perplexed.

Martin

<BLOCKQUOTE