Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: system tester limitations

Yes you have missed something.  I stumbled across it in the manual a week or
two ago.  Put your cursor in the report that you want to copy.  Right click
and highlight "select all".  Right click again and you should be given an
option to "copy".  Highlight and select.  The information can then be copied
to excell or another program.

Dan

>From: "Martin Haesler" <abin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: system tester limitations
>Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:45:18 +1030
>
>I am using 8.0 pro. and find that I am not able to copy to the clipboard.
>
>There is no edit/copy facility in MS and pressing control C, does not copy
>the highlighted area to the clipboard. Am I missing something ?
>
>Martin

Optimize your Internet experience to the max with the new MSN Premium
Internet Software. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/BefplB/TM