Re: [Metastockusers] volume formula help

Hi

not a secret, i just want to compare tick to tick
as i explained in the first email, to get a result for each day, positive or
negative volume. Its a pretty good indicator in markets with a high degree
of manipulation
the fir tick is compared to the previous day
close
I can do it in excel, but it will take forever, so
id like to make a meta formula if posible, the problem is not the indicator
itself but how to make the time boundaris on the formula

Bye
<BLOCKQUOTE