Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] parabolic sar

Hi,

   You may want to check this link,
http://www.incrediblecharts.com/technical/parabolic_sar_construction.htm

Regards,
Mansoor.

--- PJ Chai <pjyoyo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Roy, Vector,
>
> I got the idea of using parabolic sar on CCI to
> check the trend of CCI is
> always in the right direction. In this way, if there
> is a divergence, a sell
> signal can be more confidently verified. Since sar
> is so difficult to
> program, Is there any other indicator that has
> similar function and
> characteristics as sar that can fit my purpose?

=====
#     MOHAMMED ILLYAS MANSOOR      #
             #     NO 5/2 9th main, 6th 'A' cross,           #
             #     K. N. Extn, YESHWANTHPUR,   #
             #     BANGALORE -560 022           #
             #     KARNATAKA                    #
             #     INDIA                        #