[EquisMetaStock Group] where is the pathname located?

Henry

Thanks for this reply - it also helps me with a
question I had, one for which I can't finds an answer in the MS user's
manual.

I have a file called 'indu', in which I keep the
dow 30 and the NYSE advance line. I want to cite this advance line in a custom
indicator. However, I cannot find the actual pathname that this advance line is
stored under. I know I actually created it when I chose to create this security
in the firts place but I didn't write it down - how do I choose a security and
then display its pathname (I hope this term is correct)? i.e.

("c:\Metastock Data\indu/...??

thanks in adv.Nikku

<BLOCKQUOTE