Re: [Metastockusers] Digest Number 1020

Hi Greg,
Was just thinking. Your query does
not sound too hard. Now if anyone can give me the formula to find the high of
this week, the low of this week, and the close of next week, then I will be the
first to give them a biscuit.
Psmith.
<BLOCKQUOTE
>Message:
  3   Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:15:04 -0000   From:
  "mc_gregor25" <<A
  href="">gregory_p25@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject:
  Another question?????I look for the formula which gives me the:
  1 , The High of the last week. 2 , The low of the last week.3
  , The close of the last week.Thanks greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/