[EquisMetaStock Group] Trailing Stop in Ver. 8.01

I recently tried to use the Trailing Stop available in the System Tester. No matter where I set the Profit Risk %, an exit is always forced at the date specified in Periods. I even tried up to 100% Risk, which still exits on the same date.

I must be doing something wrong, or the function does not work. I am sure my System is set up correctly, based on Tom Sprunger's excellent work. And every other Stop choice seem to function correctly.

I searched the database in this (and another) forum back about 1.5 years. I found a couple of posts asking similar questions, but never found a reply.

Has anyone used this Trailing Stop, or is there one that is preferable (I saw Roy's Larsen's excellent work on ATR trailing stops, and some information from Richard at Norgate)?

Harry