[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: FTAO Moderator

John,

Here is the message from Yahoo concerning spam guard.

*******************
Dear Yahoo! Groups Members,

Yahoo! Groups is proud to announce that we've introduced SpamGuard,
an advanced spam-control system.

Yahoo! Groups routes messages sent to your group through SpamGuard.
If we detect that a message is spam, we will notify you and include
the message as an attachment. If you use a Yahoo! Mail email address
for your group, these messages will automatically get routed to your
Bulk folder.
If you do not use Yahoo! Mail, or if you use POP access to read your
Yahoo! Groups messages in your email client (e.g., Outlook), you can
set up filters to route these messages to an appropriate folder, such
as "spam" or "bulk."

The introduction of SpamGuard demonstrates Yahoo!'s commitment to
fighting spam abuse. We hope that you enjoy this new feature!

The Yahoo! Groups Team
*********************

John, you will notice that the discussion is about email filters and
email folders. The group site does not have any such folders. If you
are not receiving emails from this group it is because your settings
are filtering them out. In order to correct the situation you will
need to reset your spam guard preferences.

I have looked all over the group site for anything related to spam
guard settings and there are none. I would be happy to make
adjustments but there are none. I do have settings for my personal
email account but that has nothing to do with the group.

Preston

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511