[Metastockusers] Investors Dream Software - Elliott Wave Oscillator

In Bill Williams excellent book 'New Trading Dimensions' - page 209
refers to the chart displayed in the Investors Dream Software.

The chart is the Elliott Wave Oscillator and displays a simple line
which is either displayed as green or blue, and then changes to the
opposite colour which indicates a warning that a change of trend may
be imminent.

>From observation this seems to work quite well.

I would like to obtain the formula on which this is based, which I
can then convert and use within Metastock to scan a complete
population of stocks to determine those where an imminent trend
change may be pending.

If anybody can help it would be appreciated.

Regards

Mike Simmons

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511