Re: [Metastockusers] Exporting real time value of an indicator

Alerting to pagers is good.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Stephane Goria" <Stephane.Goria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:08:51
To:<Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Metastockusers] Exporting real time value of an indicator

Hi ,

I am looking for a way to export a streaming of indicator values.

The idea behind this is to create a binary wave under Metastock and to use this wave to send orders directly to broker.

I have checked product as dynaorder, but their solution (using email alert) is not applicable to RT orders from my point of view.

So if someone has an idea, or know someone able to develop such a tool (for example using excel) , help would be appreciated.

Regards and thanks

Stephane

 Yahoo! Groups Links
 To visit your group on the web, go to: