Re: [Metastockusers] equismetastock group & censorship

In a message dated 2/4/2004 9:45:43 AM Pacific Standard Time, josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx writes:
My simple reply was refused posting by the moderator (Equis?) without any reason.  I don't have much experience there - is this a common occurrence in that forum?jose '-)
That list is obviously monitored and Equis has a rep on it.  My posts will take anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days to make it through.  Did you get a "reject" or has it just not shown up?

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/