[Metastockusers] Re: equismetastock group & censorship

Dusant, I posted a reply to post 10485 (no subject) well over an hour
ago, and it just refuses to show up in the equismetastock postings.
Other posts, including your own, have appered within minutes of
posting.

Anyway, never mind...

jose:-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant@xxxx" <dusant@xxxx>
wrote:
> I think you are mistaken Jose. I remember following this URL.
> Dusant
> Chief Architect
> www.candlestrength.com

without
>   any reason.  I don't have much experience there - is this a common
>   occurrence in that forum?
>
>   jose '-)
Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511