[EquisMetaStock Group] HyperServer Lite (TWS edition) & MS Pro

I recently downloaded and installed the HyperServer Lite program (from
www.hypertrader.it) in order to use IB's TWS as a data source with MetaStock
Pro. Installation went OK; then I registered it and got the activation
key,etc.

But I am not able to get it to work! The program starts OK, my TWS works OK
(API is enabled, etc.), but I just don't get any data. Nothing.

Does anyone have experience using this as a data server? If so, can you
please provide me detailed instructions on how to make it work with MS Pro?
There is virtually no help avavilable on the maker's web site. I read the
program help, tried a few things but to no avail. Thanks in advance.

JD

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!