[EquisMetaStock Group] ICE plug-in Tables of threshold information

On the tables of threshold ranges, I was told Adaptick will email a
pdf file to all of the purchasers as revisions to the manual are
made. I've also ask them to create a pdf file that lists all of the
indicators and which category they belong to.

That tabble is important so I hope it doesn't take too long. A couple
of emails to them asking for it might help to speed it up a bit.

JO

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bill Hebert"

Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511