Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] CBL Trailing Stop Loss, drawn for "x" periods only

Mike

The problem of suppressing zero's on the left side of he chart is easy to
overcome. Name your output variable  then add the following lines to create
an output plot

X:=ValueWhen(1,"Plot Name">0,"Plot Name");
X;

The other issue is not a biggie either.

Create a reverse bar count and then use that count being equal or less than
the specified lookback periods to create a window at the right side of the
chart. Then all you do is use the same approach as above (using Valuewhen)
to trigger the output when the window is open.

B:=LastValue(Cum(1))-Cum(1);
X:=ValueWhen(1,B<=HighDays,"Plot Name");
X;

Roy