Re: [Metastockusers] Catch Them Candles

not being an expert in candle work but i thought they
were only reliable on daily charts (where they show
the strenght repartition between those who have the
overnight power [swingtraders] and those who have
intraday power [daytraders])

http://shopping.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511