RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Manohohman and Claud

It`s the bands I`m having trouble with. Does anyone know how to plot a "a
5/35 Oscillator and 80% bands"

Cheers............

Darren

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Adrian Pitt     |
|         |           <apitt@xxxxxxxxx|
|         |           m.au>           |
|         |                           |
|         |           22/10/2003 12:30|
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to              |
|         |           equismetastock  |
  |        To:      equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                |
  |        cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |        Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Manohohman and Claud                                                           |

Simply plot a 5/35 Price Oscillator.  Not sure on the bands though.That is
way more complex.