Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] CD Verification

> I have MS 8.01 and when I just now opened MetaStock on
my system, it> asked for me to insert my original CD for verification
before I could> go on.  Fortunately I was able to find it and do as
it asked.  (I've> got CD's all over the place.)  I remember
that this problem came up> with 8.0 and thought that the list said that
Equis had 'corrected'> the problem.  Is this something that my
software will ask for again,> and again?  Has anyone else run into
this?

Metastock v8.00 asked for the CD but when you fed it the CD
it couldn't verify it.
Equis fixed this in Metastock v8.01

I've only had it come up one but I recommend you keep a
backup of your Metastock v8.01 CD in a safe place (eg. put it in an envelope and
tape it inside your Metastock manual)

Cheers,Richard.Norgate Investor Services-
Premium Quality Stock and Futures Data for  Australian, Asian, European
& US Markets -<A
href="">www.premiumdata.net

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor