RE: [EquisMetaStock Group]

Carlos
- you can set your machine to automatically update from the Microsoft
website.  Alternatively you can it manually - just don't trust anything
that comes in the form of an email advice.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Cheers,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jono

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Carlos Destefani
  [mailto:cad1610au@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, 19 October 2003 11:21
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [EquisMetaStock Group]Hi,Is it safe to run
  this exe file? Has anyone installedit?Carlos.=--- MS
  Customer Support <benrop@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Microsoft
  Customer> > this is the latest version of security update,
  the> "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes> all
  known security vulnerabilities affecting> MS Internet Explorer, MS
  Outlook and MS Outlook> Express> as well as three newly
  discovered vulnerabilities.> Install now to help protect your
  computer> from these vulnerabilities, the most serious of> which
  could> allow an malicious user to run code on your system.> This
  update includes the functionality of all> previously released
  patches.> > > Microsoft Product Support Services and
  Knowledge> Base articles can be found on the Microsoft>
  Technical Support web site.> <A
  href="">http://support.microsoft.com/>
  > For security-related information about Microsoft> products,
  please visit the Microsoft Security> Advisor web site> <A
  href="">http://www.microsoft.com/security/>
  > Thank you for using Microsoft products.> > Please do
  not reply to this message.> It was sent from an unmonitored e-mail
  address and> we are unable to respond to any replies.> >
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor