Re: [Metastockusers] formula

Hi Brian,

I think this will do what you want:

Filter

RSI(14)>35 AND RSI(14)<45 AND C>Ref(C,-1) AND
V>1.05*Ref(V,-1)

This filter uses the RSI(14), you can modified the
period (14) as you like.

The volume only compares 5% (1.05) against yesterday.
If you like to compare against other day in the past,
you should adjust the period (-1) here.

I hope this help.

Carlos.
=

--- Brian Clarke <bfclarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have been using metastock for a while but I am new
> to formula writing.
> I would appreciate it if some one could help me with
> a simple formula.
> This is an exploration filter I require.
> RSI >35 <45, todays price higher than yesterdays
> price, volume increase 5%.
> Thanks in advance.
> Brian

http://shopping.yahoo.com