Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] question to roy

le corbeaux masque

When using the "Weekly OHLCV Compression" indicator you can drop any
indicator only requiring one price (close for example) directly onto it to
get the correct weekly values. There is no need to recreate the secondary
indicator. Each bar on the compressed indicator exactly matches the chosen
price (can't recall if volume works or not) on a weekly periodicy chart so
EMA, SMA or anything else using just the close will give accurate results.

If you don't want to plot the compressed indicator then you could use
something like this..

J:=Input("periods",1,99,20);
K:=Input("deviations",0.1,9,2);
k1:= Fml("Weekly OHLCV Compression");