[Metastockusers] Marc Crisp- A big crook

Hello everybody,

I am a member of this group for a long time and I have enjoyed so
far the high standards of our discussions and the valuable
contributions of all the members.

For this reason,I would like to warn everybody about a big
crook,named Marc Crisp.This guy has a site called "Stress free
trading" and he sells a "system " called "momentum stock trading"
along with other materials.He hypes that his course is the best in
the market and he guarantees that if you don't like the course he
will refund your money.

Well,this guy has a system which is not even worth the paper to
print on it.Furthermore,he denies to answer to any question and he
sends a newsletter to his clients promoting stocks that he and his
partner want to get rid of.And of course he refuses to refund his
clients' money.........

Therefore,I,who I am another victim of his "system",have decided to
let the whole traders' community what a crook he is,and furthermore
I will publish FOR FREE every section of his course so that nobody
in the future has to buy it.

I will start publishing his material from tommorow,one piece at a
time

Thank you

A.A

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511