[EquisMetaStock Group] Question for Roy on Sum and Reset

Roy,

I've been poking around the Oz boards (boy you folks are wicked MS
wizards, they should be there instead of Utah!) and I have a simple
question on your sum and reset formula.

I wanted to adapt your sum and reset to compare a known constant
value to the summed value. If that constant value is reached (equal
to what is being summed) or the summed value is greater than the
constant value I'd want to call Reset and start the whole process
over again.

While this would appear simple it is beyond me how to do it. No
matter how I do the compare, the values are coming out dead wrong.
Can't figure this one out for the life of me. Worse though the value
and constant should be reached many times over, Reset never gets
called.

PS. On the book front if you self-publish it, I'll buy it. So no
worries on MS beating you to the punch.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511