From: "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Anybody read this book on Metastock?
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 10:10:28 +1200

Thanks for the vote of confidence Guys. I can't comment on Simon's book
because I haven't read it.

What I can say is that my book is not aimed at the novice MetaStock user. It
won't be necessary for my readers to have memorised the MFL section of the
User Manual verbatim but it would certainly pay to have a working knowledge
of it. There may be one or two very gifted individuals that can learn the
MetaStock Formula Language and be up-to-speed with the program within days,
but for most of us it takes weeks, months or even years of effort.

My book is mostly about increasing the skills of those who have already put
in some effort in learning the language, already understand the basics, and
have already encountered some of the frustrating barriers to productivity. I
don't have all the answers but those that I do have will be in the book.

Chapter titles to date are as follows.

Logic for Laymen
Is everything in order
Where do I start