Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] RS

Casimir

Thank you for your code. Just one point about the "Security" function
missing from earlier EOD versions. The "P" variable will work fine if
substituted for the "ASX" variable in your exploration. What's required is
that the reference security (index) be opened and "marked". When that is
done the exploration should work with any version from MS 6.52 onwards.

The "P" variable (it may also be called as "INDICATOR") can only reference
the CLOSE on the selected chart, which is all that's required in this case.

Roy

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511