[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Dynamic Pivot for Metastock

Jose:

On 1 Oct 2003 08:22:04 -0000, you wrote:

>>Dynamic Pivot (Plug-in) for Metastock
>>
>>Hello traders,
>>
>> I'm looking for the formula for the above mentioned indicator. The
>>indicator was part of the Windows for Wall Street software which is no
>>longer available. A formula was created for Metastock. If any of the
>>members can provide it to me or guide me where to find it, it will be
>> greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
>>
>>Jose

I used to use Windows on Wallstreet (WOW), and thought it was a great
program: much easier to use than even the current Metastock. Could
spend much more time on trading, and less on housekeeping.

But to your question. I still have WOW 6.5 Professional, but I
couldn't find any reference to Dynamic Pivot. What version of WOW did
you have, and was the Pivot an Indicator or a Trading System? Did WOW
perhaps call it something else? WOW accepted all of the Metastock
commands, so if you have the WOW formula, it should work fine in
Metastock.

And if you have the formula, perhaps you would post it here for others
to also use.

Harry

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511