[EquisMetaStock Group] RE: Simple question about data containing zero

  • To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] RE: Simple question about data containing zero
  • From: "raftsp" <raftsp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 06:57:19 -0700

Hi megabanca12,

Take a note of the date(s) with the zeros, go to the Downloader, open
that stock, scroll to the noted date(s), and change the zeros to the
last not zero closing price. Then save the security, return to MS and
refresh.

If there are lots of such dates you may want to have an Excel routine do
the job for you, but it takes exporting - importing or at least
copy-pasting and a little VBA.

Good luck

Spyros from Athens.

Message: 2