[EquisMetaStock Group] Dynamic Pivot (Plug-in) for Metastock

Hello traders,

 I'm looking for the formula for the above mentioned indicator. The
indicator was part of the Windows for Wall Street software which is no
longer available. A formula was created for Metastock. If any of the
members can provide it to me or guide me where to find it, it will be
 greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Jose

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511