[Metastockusers] Soybean Astro Point from now to 2004

I have to say sorry, we are a little off this year onSoybean market, haven't to see a major low around thissummer in advance. I am working out the astro cyclefrom now until 2004. the picture seem more and moreclear. we could see a posible $10-$15 beans next yearvery easily.1.Past Cycle.Beans start to rally earlier this year. Mar. 10 whenUranus enter Piscse, beans start to trend up andbreakout in April, and finanlly make top on May 21when Mercury Retrograde.We then start a downtrend after June 30 bearishreport. heading to low around July 25 when Mars turnRetrograde.Last moving up start when Saturn pass 8.6 degreeCancer, this is Exactly Saturn transit 60 degree fromNatal Uranus. And No matter to say, we got a extreme hot and dryweather during Mars retrograde.1.Cycle Ahead.In 1972, When Jupiter enter Capricorn, Beans start torally until the Top in 1973 June, also in 1988,
 whenJupiter enter Taurus in Mar 1988, beans also start torally.Current Jupiter just enter Virgo(all these is EarthSign), so I would expect there will be no majorcorrection from now until beans heading final highnext year.My seminar is still going very well, and if you liketo join my soybeans seminar, you still can get othermarket's forcast like Gold/Silver and Sugar. Pleaseemail me if you have interests.
http://www.cycletutor.com
Bestyin =====Astro cycle tutor..Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor