Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Quotelf

i e-mailed quotelf yesterday and got a free update to the new version today they donot support version 3.10 and under. they sent me a free reg key. I must admit i did e-mail them last week a bunch of times and did not get response but i did get free upgrade it works well although a little slowjumpbackjack56 <jumpbackjack56@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm would like to chat with someone that uses Quotelf to download data.  I'm having nothing but trouble with it.  It seems to work when it wants to.  The company won't respond to my emails and I'm at a loss what to do.To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor