[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Quotelf

My Quotelf 3.1 also stopped working with MS Downloader 7.22 more than
a week ago. But a few days ago, they issued the following message:

 "Latest news (09/18/2003)
Please be notified that Quotelf v3.10 and lower is no longer
supported. If you are a registered user of Quotelf for DialData, we
suggest that you upgrade to qCenter and request a free license for
it. "

http://www.quotelf.com/support.html

So I think all registered users are entitled to a free upgrade to the
latest qCenter, though I have not requested it yet.

 --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jumpbackjack56"
<jumpbackjack56@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm would like to chat with someone that uses Quotelf to download
> data.  I'm having nothing but trouble with it.  It seems to work
when
> it wants to.  The company won't respond to my emails and I'm at a
> loss what to do.

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM