[Metastockusers] ENTRY & EXIT POINTS

Dear Sir,

I am a poor student in Technical Analysis and having full functional knowledge of all indicators and metastock. I got some of your valuable custom indicator from the internet and i am really impressed with it, but these are not working out fine in Indian stock markets. I am really interested to learn the writing of indiactors and building new trading systems. I know that you are having a lot of knowledge which can help me in having expertise over it. If youcan help me in giving me the proper directions for building new customized sophisticated indicators and trading systems I would be grateful to you. I am also curious to know about the following things:-

How to find out the entry points in the scrips and the exit points.
How to pick up the best growth stocks from a bunch of scrips just entering the bullish signal.
which studies will really help me in identifying the trends.

Thanking you,
 Bhabani Shankar Parid
Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor