[Metastockusers] Re: SAR in Excel

The spreadsheet which I uploaded was sent to me by someone on the old
MetaStock list.  The version that I use has eliminated the high and
low prices, and has substituted the values of an indicator, such as
OBV.  I thought that I would corner the market in gold with this
stroke of genius, but I haven't found the right indicator yet to do
that.  Let us know what you come up with.

Daphne

ReplayTV: Control live television
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!