Re: [Metastockusers] Data Array Question

In a message dated 9/20/2003 9:44:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tobtrade2001@xxxxxxxxx writes:

x:=cum(1);
if(x<=500,highest(h),hhv(h,500)

and

x:=isundefined(hhv(h,500));
if(x,highest(h),hhv(h,500)

without joy...so...how do I avoid getting error messages for symbols
with less data then I'm calling in the formula?

Any suggestions?

Both of your IF statements have unpaired left parenthesis.  You need to add a right parenthesis to make MS happy, and you have to also provide an ELSE condition for each IF statement.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor