[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: FVE Divergence Scan-Sorry about that

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to do that. I was unfortunately
trying to kill two birds with one stone and I screwed it up. I won't
do that again. Thanks for pointing this out.

JO

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hcour <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> JO,
>
> I appreciate your input, I really do. And thanks for pointing out
the
> FVE to me. But you keep talking to me as if I'm just off the boat
> when it comes to trading and TA. As I've already pointed out to
you,
> I'm not. Ok?
>
> I like FVE for very specific reasons: During a base or
consolidation
> pattern one tries to determine whether there is accumulation (or re-
> accumulation) or distribution (or re-distribution) occurring. As a
> student of Wyckoff, one of the main things I look at is
price/volume
> relationships. According to the article, FVE is an "improved" OBV,
> MoneyFlow indicator. So I would like to determine, for myself, if
it
> indeed is. The purpose of my scan is to find stocks in long bases
or
> consolidation patterns which are exhibiting accumulation or
> distribution. The scan only points me in the general direction of
> acc/dist. I will then do a detailed pv analysis of the
consolidation
> patterns that seem the most promising and then follow them as they
> develop in hopes of playing the breakout/breakdown or possibly the
> pullback. As far as "trading w/the trend", I'm looking for reversal
> patterns as much as continuation patterns, so these may be top or
> bottom consolidations. This is what "Wycoffians" do, it's part of
the
> methodology.
>
> I'm not just plunging in the deep end of the pool w/FVE cause I
just
> read about it yesterday and oh gee whiz I've got to try it out. I'm
> interested in studying whether it can achieve very specific goals I
> have in mind for my particular trading style.
>
> Harold

ReplayTV: CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
Instant Replay & Pause live TV.
Special Sale: 50% off!