[Metastockusers] how to determine price scale in gann

i have read many books about gann trading including those that writen
by him, i have tried a plenty of gann software, but NONE OF THEM
DESCRIBE STEP BY STEP HOW TO DETERMINE PRICE SCALE!!!

could anybody in this group help me? I think I am getting mad after
spending a lot of money and time (almost everynite I spend 2 hours to
study gann).

thanks.

p/s : anybody that can solve my problem will get something from me.
(I have a plenty of trading software that i am willing to share)

bye.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM