[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Close all charts

Thanks,

This I have done. However, when you use the custom toolbar with
templates, the program does not close open charts. If I open a series
of charts from the open menu, the previous charts close. However, if
I open a chart and then open templates, the previous charts do not
close. I am left with the 1st smart chart, a number of charts opened
with templates another smart chart, another series of charts opened
with templates, etc. in a matter of minutes I have 50 to 100 charts
open. To get rid of them all, I have to say no to saving all of the
template charts. 50 to 100 times, a real pain. It would be good if
you could have the option of saying no once to saving all open
charts, similar to the way other microsoft compatible programs
operate.

Thanks, Bill

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, manohohman <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:
> Go to the open window under file. Before you select something, go
> the Options tab at the top of the screen. Open it. Down at the
bottom
> it says close all open charts. Select this option then open a new
> chart. It will close all the others. However, you have to remember
> click this option again to uncheck it, or it will close any open
> charts every time you open a new one.
>
> JO
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "billtrudeau"
> <william.blue@xxxx> wrote:
> > I use the custom toolbar to create icons for my favorite
templates.
> > The ten or twelve stocks that I watch can be quickly analyzed by
> > clicking on the various icons to view my ten or twelve favorite
> > templates for each stock. Problem is that after I am done with
this
> > exercise I have about 90 to 100 charts open. To close the program
> > am asked if I want to save each and every one of the charts. I
have
> > to repeatedly click no to each query. This is quite annoying.
Does

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM