[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: adjust data record time

Have you got the correct settings in the OnDemandCache?
C:\MetastockData
find your sysmbol and set the correct start and end times here as
well.

Bob

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Johannes Pressler
<jopr2003@xxxx> wrote:
> good morning america
>
> if I go in MetaStock Pro 8.01 to the Tools Menu, Options, Real
Time, Configure Server there is a possibility to "adjust data records
time (hours)".
> Whatever hours I set there, it doesn't modify my data or chart
output - so what is this item for???

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM