[Metastockusers] Re: charting premarket/after hours activity

I don't use Metastock for pre-opening acitivity. Here's the link I
use. It's the NASDAQ.

http://dynamic.nasdaq.com/asp/PMI.asp

This tells you where the market is going to open and how much upward
pressure there is on prices.

This link will give you post market quotes on any stock.

http://quotes.nasdaq.com/quote.dll?
mode=frameset&kind=&symbol=QQQ&symbol=RSG&symbol=VLKAY&symbol=SPY&symb
ol=DIA&symbol=MDY&symbol=EWJ&symbol=IDU&symbol=&symbol=&FormType=&mktt
ype=after&pathname=&page=afterhours&selected=QQQ

Use the pre-market Quotes on the left for individual stock quotes.

Good luck!
JO

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <uhehs@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm getting my real time data from eSignal.
> Is there a way to chart the pre market and after hours activity in
Metastock

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM