[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: To Roy Larsen

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Darren
>
> Can you explain item 2 more fully. I'm not sure that you mean what
I think
> you mean.
>
> And in your other post, do you mean "Time Series Forecast" when you
say
> "TSLR(Time Series Linear Regression)" ? Whatever you mean I suggest
you use
> roc() instead of mo(). I think these are essentially the same except
> possibly scaled differently. This is called "Price ROC" in the drop-
down
> list.
can you help me for the syntax error;i don't know the directions i
tried  ROC(   INDICATOR  ,TSF(c ,5 ) ,10  , , ) but it's out of
order, it's not working.
Thank you Roy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM