[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: To Roy Larsen

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Darren Low <lowkengweng@xxxx>
wrote:
> Dear Roy Larsen,
>
>    This is Darren, i need your help again. Do you know
> how to write an exploration's function codes based on
> the following conditions that happened for any
> securities:
>
>    1) Today's lowest price = the lowest of its latest
> 10-days trading prices range
>
>     And
>
>    2) More than 3-days'daily lowest price(in between
> of its recently 10-days price range) equal to today's
> lowest price
>
> [The reason of this formula is to find any securities
> with their today lowest price have emerged in its
> short term support level(10-days price range)].
>
>   Hope that you can write me this formula. Thank You!
>
> Regards
>
> Darren
Dear Roy Larsen,
i also need your help;i have just a simple question:
i want  the momentum of the TSLR(Time Series Linear Regression)with
any parameters.
that's it
Thank you

__
> Want to chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the FREE
Yahoo!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM