Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] You can't sell your MetaStock 7.2 !!!!

Metastock is not unusual in the shrink-wrap
marketplace. Many companies do not allow for transfer of a licence.

In the larger non-shrinkwrap market, it is usual
for a licence transfer fee to be payable. Sometime the transfer fee can be
extortionate.

I'm not rationalising these pactices, but they are
a fact of life. Equis is not unusual in this respect.

Peter K
<BLOCKQUOTE