[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: David Jenyns - MetaStock Guide Apology

David,

Thanks for the response and the apology. I think we've all suffered
from over exuberance. This tells me that you have some deep feelings
about your work and your dedication to it. That's a good thing.

Please keep in mind that the description for this forum is as
follows: "This site is open to anyone interested in using Equis
MetaStock Software to improve your technical analysis skills and
investment results". To that end I am pretty open to the kinds of
post that are allowed here. Certainly a study guide for the software
and on trading has a place on this forum. My invitation to Stuart
extends to you as well. You are welcome to share your ideas and
thoughts...anytime. Please feel that this is your forum as well as
the other 2200 members of this group.

Best of luck with your publication and future endeavors in this
regard,

Preston

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM