RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Programming Study Guide

Tim,
I just wanted to apologies to you personally for my
recent action on the forum… I’ve made a public apology
however; I thought you deserved a personal one. I am
sorry. I would like to thank you for your kind words
of Stuart McPhee… especially since I would hate to
think I have tainted his name in any way. Furthermore
your kind words on the MetaStock study guide. Thank
you again and I wish you all the best

David Jenyns

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM