[EquisMetaStock Group] Dave and the Guide

I know everyone on this site is appauld to say the least that Dave
acted like a customer--touting his own product.

Aw come on! Cut the boy some slack. Business was slow and he needed
the dough. This is America. Here we market everything everyway we
can. (And he did sign his name to it. That has to count for
something.)

Yes, yes the world thinks America is arrogant and self-righteous and
self-indulgent.

Well, the very first rule of marketing is: if you can fix it, feature
it. So pissoff, as they say.

(Now that was an example of featuring it since I can't personally fix
it.)

Dave was using guerilla marketing. Good job, Dave. I'll share the
cost of a copy of the book with you. Oh, you don't need a copy, do
you--shoot!

Oh, well.

Dave, the newsletter does need some work.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM