[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Indicator function not working

On 25 Aug 2003 09:25:38 -0000, you wrote:

>>SESAdvDec:=Security("ADV",CLOSE) - Security("DEC",CLOSE );
>>Mov(SESAdvDec,9,EXPONENTIAL) - Mov(SESAdvDec,25,EXPONENTIAL)
>>
>>However, when I reinstalled my Metastock 8 today (it asked me to load
>>my disk within 7 days, but says that it was not a valid disk ... as
>>usual)

Do you have the EOD or the realtime version of Metastock? For the EOD
version, the Security function was not added until the 8.01 upgrade.
Did you by chance load from the wrong CD?

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM